The Face Recognition is part of the Intelligent Video Analytics functions developed by Provision-ISR.
If the “face detection” is managed by the camera; the “face recognition” is managed by the NVR.
A single camera can detect, trace and evaluate 5-10 faces simultaneously, depending on the scene conditions.
The recognition rate can be up to 98% if the distance between two pupils is higher than 20 pixels. A maximum of 10,000 face
pictures can be stored in the NVR face database. The NVR support various triggers and responses upon detection.
DATABASE SEARCH CAPABILITIES
- Single person or a group search
- Possibility to get all the events where a person was recognised.
- Quick backup and playback data export.
- Possibility to add new faces to the database.
- Possibility to search new and existing faces using Provision Cam2 Mobile App.
FACE DATABASE FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT
- Detected faces can be registered into the face database with a single click.
- Database can be securely exported and imported to other devices.
- New faces can be added to the database through Provision Cam2 Mobile App.
- The database can be managed locally and remotely using the Web-Client.
After uploading an E-map and positioning all the related cameras over it, you will be able to search for a person and the system will show his track over the map by time order as well as play related video playback.
The system offers a recognition statistics chart by day, week, month, quarter or any customised period.
FACE RECOGNITION / PROVISION CAM2 INTEGRATION
– Face acquisition via APP.
– Instant upload to face database.
– Ability to add details to the uploaded faces (name, surname, gender, document…).
"SMART SEARCH" FUNCTIONS
– Quick face search
– “Allowed/not allowed” list management
– Movement tracking
Access control, check-in, welcome service, staff recognition, strangers detection.